Re: Problems with NM with new router

Thanks for the link! I will check it out later this evening. Too bad I won't
be able to test it with my new router as it has been RMA.  It went into an
infinite reboot cycle, and would only get our of it if I hard reset it.

Darren Albers wrote:
For Breeezy use the Network Manager packages from here:
http://bootlab.org/~j/NetworkManager-breezy/

That should bring you up to .5.1.

When you go to Dapper it will include .6.2