Re: Hi, NM and hidden ESSIDs

Il giorno ven, 14/04/2006 alle 08.53 -0400, Bruno Marc-Aur� ha
scritto:
> I was wondering is if there was a way for NM to remember a hidden
> ESSID. For a non-encrypted network, it wouldn't be a problem, but for a WEP
> encrypted network, is causes me a problem: always rewrite the WEP key.

At the moment even with a "declared" essid on a WPA connection i have
always to manually write the passkey (3 or 4 times) before it
connects ...

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com     http://www.koolinus.net

"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy."
Linux Registered User #293182