Hi, NM and hidden ESSIDs

Hello,

I use NetworkManager with my IPW2200 and it works like a charm! The only thing I was wondering is if there was a way for NM to remember a hidden ESSID. For a non-encrypted network, it wouldn't be a problem, but for a WEP encrypted network, is causes me a problem: always rewrite the WEP key.

Is there a possibility of doing this witht the current implementation or is there a way to add this feature (remembering hidden ESSIDs) without reprogramming a whole buch of stuff?

Thanks for the reply,
Bruno Marc-Aurèle, 1st year Software Engineering student.