Re: NetworkManager + FC5

Il giorno lun, 10/04/2006 alle 20.40 -0400, Darren Albers ha scritto:
> On 4/10/06, nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito <suser koolinus gmail com> wrote:
>
> > Also my home network has static IPs. I am also using wpa-psk type of
> > authentication. Obviuosly i can't connect via wireless.
>
> Can you connect via WPA_Supplicant and bringing the interface up?  Or
> if you enable DHCP does it work?

In the static-ip scenario should i configure in some way the nic ? Since
i am relatively a newbie i do it via system-config-network (the gui for
managing NIC's). In it it is possible to specify a level of encryption.

In these next 4 hours i'll play a bit ... should i use an eventual IRC
channerl for suggestion ?

thanks

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com     http://www.koolinus.net

"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy."
Linux Registered User #293182