NetworkManager + FC5

	Hi list,
i am getting confused as days passes by. I have a FC5 machine, an
ipw2100 wireless card, and everything necessary to work installed {or
that i know or i have read it's necessary}.

Also my home network has static IPs. I am also using wpa-psk type of
authentication. Obviuosly i can't connect via wireless.

Just moments ago i have seen that for a 15seconds the applet says i am
connected, even the led on the AP turns on green but i can't even
ping ... i got an unreachable network error. {i took also a screenshot,
if it can be helpful i'll publish it somewhere}

As i am a Fedora user at the moment i've read the RH Magazine article of
last year on NM, followed http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/nm.shtml but
still no luck.

Is there an article which shows step to step what to install & configure
for a successfull NM experience ?

Many Thanks

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com     http://www.koolinus.net

"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy."
Linux Registered User #293182