madwifi patches

   Can anyone confirm whether the below mentioned patch is rolled into the
NetworkManager-0.6.2 version from the site?

   I'm setting up a laptop which has the Aetheros 5212 madwifi wireless card.
I've setup the madwifi-ng driver from the site and have applied the patch
to it to support NetworkManager as per:

   NetworkManager-0.6.2 is currently installed and working in a wired fashion.
Any other suggestions to watch out for?

   MadWifi experts...feel free to chime in :)

Wendell MacKenzie