madwifi patches

Hi:

   Can anyone confirm whether the below mentioned patch is rolled into the
NetworkManager-0.6.2 version from the gnome.org site?

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2006-February/msg00019.html

   I'm setting up a laptop which has the Aetheros 5212 madwifi wireless card.
I've setup the madwifi-ng driver from the madwifi.org site and have applied the patch
to it to support NetworkManager as per:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2006-February/msg00006.html

   NetworkManager-0.6.2 is currently installed and working in a wired fashion.
Any other suggestions to watch out for?

   MadWifi experts...feel free to chime in :)

Thx.
Wendell MacKenzie