WPA_supplicant status

Hello,

I'm reading the list now for a long time waiting for the glorious message,
that network-manager finally supports wpa - but so far no news ...

Several people asked for wpa, but didn't got any answer (hope, that
doesn't happen to me :)
wpa support ist the only thing stopping me (and possibly lot of others)
from really using networkmanager, as usefull and cool it is. So

What's the status on WPA? I know there were already some patches and some
integration discussions, but nothing happened afterwards? Which patch is
compatible with current cvs?

Thanks in advance,

Nikolaus

--