Re: Problems with orinoco_cs and NM 0.5.0

On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 11:13 +0100, D. D. Brierton wrote:

> Hmmmm. I just did that and it appears to have killed NM altogether. I've
> attempted to restart the service to no avail:

Christopher, I was holding off bugzillaing this in case there was
something simple I was missing, but would it in fact be better to put
this in bugzilla now and discuss it further there rather than on the

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com