NM 0.5.0 problem

Running FC4. Updated to NM*-0.5.0 from updates-testing. Updated dhcdbd (shouldn't this be a version-specific dependency if the update is needed?). Already had dbus-enabled bind from devel.

nm-applet starts on login, but never prompts for my keyring password. It starts showing "no connection". When I enter the ESSID in the "connect to other wireless" dialog, it eventually prompts me for the key, then fails to connect and reprompts me or reverts to "no connection"

Am I missing something that should be upgraded (or downgraded)?

Thanks.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences