Re: NM and 2.6.14.

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 13:44 -0400, Robert Love wrote:

> Ah!  Nice to hear!
>
> I am using 28pre8.  I will try upgrading and report back.

Oh thank heavens, that worked.  I was seeing some scary shit and not at
all wanting to jump into iwlib debugging.

So, for the record -- I tried 28pre10 (the latest) first, and could not
compile due to redefinition of the if{map,req,etc} structures.  I then
tried 28pre9 and it worked fine.  28pre10 surely works fine, too, other
than this bug.

I'll ping our wireless-tools guy to bump the revision.

Thanks!

	Robert Love