Re: NM with VPN using multiple authentication modes

'Mind if I ask which service?  I have already started doing some work to

move the VPN stuff around to use with openswan.  I have been talking to
Robert Love at the Boston GNOME summit and he hinted me that you may
also be working on that.  Let's avoid duplication of effort if
possible."

-> Am looking at integrating IPSEC-tools (hosted on sourceforge) into
NM. Since both are basically a deamon (in contrast to the cisco tunnel)
we may be faced with common issues and as you say lets not duplicate the
effort. I am currently holidaying in middle-asia and would look forward
to share the design etc once i get back to work early next week.

~Ram

PS: List, pardon me for a html message as i dont possess a text-based
client at present.