Re: NM with VPN using multiple authentication modes

Hi Christopher,

We are trying to add a ipsec-tools based VPN service and are trying to
support security gateways like Nortel Contivity, Novell BorderManager,
Novell Security Manager etc.

best regards,
Preggna

On 10/03/2005 11:16 AM, Ramu wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Was perusing the latest HEAD for integrating a VPN service with NM,
Mind if I ask which service?  I have already started doing some work to

move the VPN stuff around to use with openswan.  I have been talking to

Robert Love at the Boston GNOME summit and he hinted me that you may
also be working on that.  Let's avoid duplication of effort if
possible.