Re: Network Manager with KDE

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 21:58 +0100, Timo Hoenig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 10:59 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
>
> > The applet is a notification area applet, which means it should work
> > just as well in the KDE notification area as in the GNOME one.  You'll
> > need to drag along gnome-keyring and gconf though, since nobody's
> > written a KDE-specific nm applet quite yet.
>
> I'm on it.
>
> It is going to be ready for the public within the next weeks.

Awesome!  Please post the patch/sources when you get it ready.  If
possible, could you add some configure-time tweaks to specify whether to
build which bits?  Unless somebody has better ideas, something like
--enable-gnome-applet and --enable-kde-applet seem OK to me, without
which neither the gnome nor the kde applet would be built.  If you don't
want to deal with that right now, feel free to ignore it for the moment
and we'll sort configure/build time issues out later.

Thanks,