Network Manager with KDE

I'm running SUSE 10 and notice that netapplet will be deprecated in
favor of Network Manager.  I've heard a lot of good things about
Network Manager, but the last time I tried to use it, I could not see
how to access it from within KDE.  For example, I can have netapplet
appear as an applet in the KDE system tray, but did not see a way to
visually present Network Manager info (such as available wireless
networks) from within KDE.

Would somone be able to help here?  I like Gnome but also use KDE as
well.

--
Cheers,
Trey

"If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars."
		-- J. Paul Getty

FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE i386 GENERIC
 2:57PM  up 1 day, 21 mins, 0 users, load averages: 1.21, 1.20, 0.97