Re: Network Manager with KDE

I launced nm-applet once in a terminal and that caused the applet gui to appear in the system tray.  I then logged out of KDE and logged back in and nm-applet appeared again in my system tray.  So I believe it was stored as a part of my KDE session.  Further investigation shows that /home/bdmurray/.kde/share/config/ksmserverrc was modified and that nm-applet was added to it.

Brian

On 11/22/05, Trey Sizemore <trey fastmail fm> wrote:
On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 13:01 -0800, Brian Murray wrote:
> I also am running SuSE 10.0 with KDE and I installed the rpm
> NetworkManager-gnome-0.4.1cvs20050901-2 and that includes the
> nm-applet utility and I think that will provide the Network Manager
> info you are looking for.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Brian

Great.  How do you invoke Network Manager when KDE starts?

Thanks.

--
Trey Sizemore < trey fastmail fm>