PPTP Support

Evening all,

I've added PPTP VPN support to NetworkManager. The code is based on Tim's OpenVPN support with minimal modifications.

Like Tim I propose this for inclusion into NetworkManager HEAD. Please try it out. A tarball of the source can be found here:

http://www.students.ncl.ac.uk/a.j.mee/files/NetworkManager-PPTP.20051121.tar.gz

And I've jotted down some instructions here:

http://www.students.ncl.ac.uk/a.j.mee/blog/index.php/2005/11/21/networkmanager-pptp-vpn-support/

There are somethings ToDo relating to the fact that PPTP is dependent upon pppd. Comments and patches welcome.

tOnY

PS. Thanks to Tim for the original code, and some helpful discussions.