Re: Build error on Ubuntu Breezy

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 07:49 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:

> I get this from time to time too but have never found a solution other
> than deleting the checkout and reconfiguring...  Best thing to do would
> be to ask on gnome devel lists (unless there's some other location from
> intltool stuff).

It is due to a change in intltool 0.34 over 0.33.

The check in intltoolize is

        if ! grep INTLTOOL_MAKEFILE po/Makefile.in.in >/dev/null; then
        	echo $progname: 'po/Makefile.in.in' is out of date
        	exit 1
        fi

Which certainly fails if the build directory is not the same as the
source directory.  But I see this all the time, too.

	Robert Love