Re: OpenVPN in NM CVS.

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 15:04 -0500, j bootlab org wrote:
> some issues i have,
> *general question regaring vpn plugins, do i have to restart
>  NetworkManager to make new plugins available?

Yes.  It only reads the .name files on startup right now.  I'd accept
patches for inotify support to monitor the VPN service file directory,
but I'd personally rather not require users to "kick" NM with a dbus
method call or anything to reread the VPN connections since that just
seems, well, unnecessary.  If people really want, we can #ifdef the
inotify parts or something so that it still works on older kernels.