Re: Card cannot scan
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: tim birdsnest maths tcd ie
- Cc: networkmanager list <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Card cannot scan
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 23:30:43 +0100
On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 23:06 +0100, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Can I assume that NM will not work with my WiFi card
> if I get the following response?
> [tim martha ~]$ sudo iwlist eth0 scan
> eth0 Interface doesn't support scanning : Operation not supported
> My card is a Lucent/Orinoco Gold PCMCIA card (11b), firmware version 8.72.
> I am running Fedora-3,
> and using the orinoco_cs module.
I have no idea whether those have been integrated in the kernel provided
module or not...
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
] [Thread Prev