Re: dhcdbd licensing

Jason Vas Dias wrote:
You are free to do what you like with the source,
and I'll see about getting it checked in to rhlinux.redhat.com external
CVS ASAP.

Any progress on this? I've got a few suggestions for changes (debian/ folder for package building there, autotool-ing to do smart things like use pkg-config vs. hardcoded paths, etc), but I'd rather provide these as patches against a properly licensed version (i.e. the whole "spell out what you mean" suggestions mentioned earlier on here), and preferably either a CVS tree or a tarball release. Checking using "cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous rhlinux redhat com:/usr/local/CVS co -c" hasn't shown me a CVS module yet. If I'm looking in the wrong place, then please tell.

Thanks,

Tom
--
palfrey tevp net - http://tevp.net