dhcdbd licensing

After a while of not looking at NetworkManager, I've started looking
at things like dhcdbd and getting it working on a Debian box.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find what license it's released under.
The only info I can find is in the .spec file, which just says
"distributable", which is not very informative. The source files have
copyright notices, but no license mentions. So, how's it licensed?

Tom Parker
(Apologies about the different email address, my main mail server is
down. Using one of the alternate addresses...)