Re: Method "getActiveDevice" doesn't exist

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 19:32 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Heya,
>
> I was trying to get NetworkManager CVS running after seeing the new VPN
> feature. However, the applet keeps telling me it can't find any devices.
> The problem seems to be deeper than that:

Oh, one other thing:  Are you running NetworkManagerInfo
or /usr/libexec/NetworkManagerNotification?

Because those are no longer around.  The applet and NMI got merged into
one notification area applet called "/usr/libexec/nm-applet".  That's
what you want to have in your gnome-session.