Re: More 0.3.5-pre woes

Quoting Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>:

> If you've built from CVS, can you run the test/nmtest tool?
>
> Dan

Clearly something was wedged..  I just restarted NM and now it seems to be
better.  But the question remains, why was it wedged?  Unfortunately it's a bit
challenging to "go back" now so I'll try to do more debugging if it happens
again.

-derek

NM Status: 'connected'
Active device: '/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/ath0'
Active device name: 'ath0'
Devices:
   /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/eth0
       Device type: wired

   /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/ath0
       Device type: wireless
       Strength: 27%
       Active Network:
'/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/ath0/Networks/pgp-m'
       Networks:
           /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/ath0/Networks/pgp-m (pgp-m)
Strength: 46%

       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available