More 0.3.5-pre woes

This morning NM completely choked (same code I was running last
night).  Even now, as I'm writing this (sitting online), NMInfo is
running the "Connecting to wireless network..." icon and tooltip, even
though NM clearly connected and got me an address from DHCP (the logs
clearly show the DHCP response).

Is dbus failing to send some events?  Or is there some other change
that made it into NM in the last few days?  I took a quick look at the
changes you made to STABLE_0_3 but nothing looked all that surprising;
certainly nothing that should've destabilized the code THIS much.

Do you have any ideas?

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available