Re: Preparing for 0.3.5 release

I pulled down anoncvs today and except for one time where I lost
routes I haven't had any problems.  I have not been able to reproduce
the crashes I was seeing before.

Unfortunately the loss-of-route issue does not have any associated log
messages, and I still haven't been able to categorize the failure.  So
far the only thing I've noticed is that it sometimes happen when I
come out of suspend mode and tell NM to wake, it'll connect to the
network but then after a couple minutes it'll clear all the routes
(even though NMInfo thinks the network is still connected).

*shrugs*

-derek