Re: NM problems on fedora core 3

Your scan shows two AP's, yours with a signal level of -72 dBm and another one with signal level of -77 dBm. These are both weak signals and I expect if you 'watch -n2 iwlist eth1 scan' you will see these levels fluctuate a good deal. Both AP's are set to the same channel 11. This will cause interference. I would change the channel of your AP to 1 or 6 and see what happens. Two AP's cannot operate on the same channel in the same location.

--
Bill Moss
Professor, Mathematical Sciences