DHCP settings

I recently switched to using NetworkManager on Fedora Core 3, and for the most part am very happy with it. Particularly convenient for connecting to public access WiFi etc. Keep up the good work.

The difficulty I'm having is connecting at work, where a "DHCP client identifier" needs to be sent (presumably for an extra level of authentication). By adding

 send dhcp-client-identifier "xx:xx:xx..."

to /etc/dhclient.conf, I can easily connect using the ISC dhclient:

 /sbin/dhclient eth1

However, NetworkManager doesn't seem to pick up these settings. Am I right (from scanning previous list e-mails) that NetworkManager uses its own DHCP client code? If so, how to I configure it to send a dhcp-client-identifier (or use an external DHCP client program)? As far as I can tell, it is okay to always send this regardless of the access point, as DHCP servers that don't require it seem to happily ignore it in my experience.

Cheers,
Mike