Re: NetworkManager, Wireless and Fedora FC4

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 12:22 -0400, Ray Hooker wrote:
> So would you recommend updating to a newer version?  The
> NetworkManagerInfo does bring up the icon.. which is really great.  I
> was able to connect just fine.  I also installed the vpnc from the
> extras but don't see it on the taskbar icon.

If you stay with FC4 packages and the subsequent updates, you will _not_
be able to get the VPN functionality.  Those features are not present in
FC4 because they landed too late for the FC4 code freeze.  You will have
to upgrade to the rawhide packages of NetworkManager to get VPN
functionality.