the wired checkbox.

Yo,

Currently "Wired Networks" is a checkbox, and the various wireless
networks are radio buttons.  I like the radio buttons.

But if I click on the wired networks checkbox, while it is selected, it
just reconnects me to my wired network.

If I click on a wireless network while connected to my wired network, I
am unconnected from my wired network and connect to said wireless
network.

In other words, the behavior is identical to what is expected of a radio
button.

So the question that I pose is, why isn't wired networks also a radio
button?

	Robert Love