Re: NetworkManager-vpnc package for Fedora Rawhide

David Zeuthen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Here's a first attempt at packaging NetworkManager-vpnc for Fedora
> Rawhide. You'll need the NetworkManager-0.4-30.cvs20050615 that Dan
> uploaded yesterday as well as vpnc-0.3.3-1 from Fedora Extras. I hope
> I got the Requires: right to require this :-).

Almost:
$ rpm -q --requires NetworkManager-vpnc | grep vpnc
vpnc >= ${vpnc_version}
$

Don't use bash syntax in rpm's .spec files... I think it should be
%{vpnc_version}.

> Download RPM and SRPM
> here
>
>  http://people.redhat.com/davidz/nm-vpnc/
>
> Patches to the spec-file, comments, etc. welcome. I'll probably
> submit the package to Fedora Extras soon but I'd thought I'd get some
> feedback here first.

I have tested it on FC4 and found another problem: nm-vpn-properties
needs /usr/share/gnome-vpn-properties/nm-vpn-properties.glade
which is packaged in NetworkManager-devel-0.4-30.cvs20050615,
nm-vpn-properties itself is included in
NetworkManager-0.4-30.cvs20050615.

Regards,
Andreas.