Re: FC4 NetworkManager

Hi,

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:52:46 -0400, Bill Moss wrote:

> The article at http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/nm.shtml has been updated
> for the 6-15-2005 release of NetworkManager which is compatible with FC4.
> It includes a discussion of vpnc configuration.

I have installed all the packages mentioned at the page above, but I have
a problem with communication between dhcdbd and NM, meaning that I cannot
get an IP for any of my wired or wireless connections.
I can see the 4 DCHP packets going on wire, but for some reason, dhcdbd
fails to communicate the results back to NM, and NM reports "failed to
bring device up".

I started NM and dhcdbd with --no-daemon option, but I cannot see any
debug message on the dhcdbd side.

Any idea how to debug this ?

Thx