NetworkManager-vpnc package for Fedora Rawhide

Hey,

Here's a first attempt at packaging NetworkManager-vpnc for Fedora
Rawhide. You'll need the NetworkManager-0.4-30.cvs20050615 that Dan
uploaded yesterday as well as vpnc-0.3.3-1 from Fedora Extras. I hope I
got the Requires: right to require this :-). Download RPM and SRPM here

 http://people.redhat.com/davidz/nm-vpnc/

Patches to the spec-file, comments, etc. welcome. I'll probably submit
the package to Fedora Extras soon but I'd thought I'd get some feedback
here first.

    David