Re: [patch] Support Debian's resolvconf

On 7/28/05, Steev <steev steev net> wrote:
> Shouldn't this go into the debian/ubuntu backend, and not into the
> NetworkManager source itself?

Possibly. Probably, even. But right now, the existing management of
resolv.conf is a bit tied to the named-manager, and I didn't want to
refactor too much in my first patch for this project.

I can work on moving the resolv.conf management into the backends, if
people think that would be useful. Do any other distributions (or any
of the BSDs) have their own systems for managing resolver information?

--
Will Dyson