Re: 2 questions...
- From: Derek Atkins <warlord MIT EDU>
- To: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- Cc: "networkmanager-list gnome org" <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: 2 questions...
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:30:18 -0400
Quoting Colin Walters <walters verbum org>:
> > > Why does it matter whether the credentials are "real" or cached?
> > Because cached credentials probably don't work on the net because they've
> > expired?
> In this model you get a new Kerberos ticket when the network becomes
> available (and also when the ticket expires):
Call me silly, but which seems more straightforward to you?
Login using cached credentials
Wait for network to start
Login and obtain fresh credentials
Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, SM '95 MIT Media Laboratory
Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board (SIPB)
URL: http://web.mit.edu/warlord/ PP-ASEL-IA N1NWH
warlord MIT EDU PGP key available
] [Thread Prev