Re: Help, NM breaks my wireless conection (0.3.3-1)

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 00:59 +0100, Jens Lautenbacher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with the newly released NM, my wireless connection no longer runs
> smoothly. It starts out OK, but then after some minutes will become
> unresponsive until the kernel decides to reset the device. Then after
> some minutes, the same and so on. There seem to problems with NM trying
> to continually setting the frequency of the card (which fails), and some
> management queue filling up (?) The relevant part of /var/log/messages
> follows (XXXXXXX being not my real essid, which is not broadcasted by
> the way):

Haha, you my friend, have a prism54 card.  I often get the "kernel:
eth1: mgmt tx queue is still full" message using my Netgear WG511v2 and
haven't ever figured out what the deal with that is.  Could you post the
message to the prism54 guys at prism54.org?  One way to troubleshoot
this might be to install 'ndiswrapper' and use the Windows drivers for
this card to try to isolate the problem to the driver itself under
Linux, or to the card.