- From: Bill Moss <bmoss CLEMSON EDU>
- To: networkmanager list <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: CVS-2-7
- Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 20:23:44 -0500
1. Hovering over the NMApplet icon shows the message
Wireless network connection to '(unknown)' (81%)
CVS-2-2 showed the correct essid even though this AP is hidden.
2. I modified the ipw2200 driver to bring it in line with Wext by
setting a value for
max_qual->noise. iwlist shows two AP's one with a level of -50 dBm and
one with a level of -63 dBm. Dan's new calculation would translate this
into 65% and 51% respectively. What the progress bar is displaying is
51%. Both these AP's have the same essid but it is hidden.
Professor, Mathematical Sciences
] [Thread Prev