OpenVPN routes

This one goes to Tim.

Is it possible besides the basic routing you can add to openvpn
configuration, to add full routing?

For example, I don't only want to 'tell' my packets that for 10.5.x.x/16
go through tap0 but be more specific and say that for 10.5.x.x/16 you
should go to 10.5.x.10 which could be different from the gateway to
other end of the vpn connection.

I can accomplish that with "PUSH" commands from the openvpn server but
it doesn't work at the moment with NetworkManager implementation due to
current NetworkManager restrictio, as you told me in another email, so I
thought maybe you can also add a gateway field in the routes configuration.

Thanks,

George