gconf problems with head.

Dan,

I know you were going to break GConf backward-compatibility, but I
cannot even start nm-applet with my existing GConf keys:

        ** (nm-applet:10413): WARNING **: <WARNING>    ():
        applet-dbus-info.c:472 (nmi_dbus_get_network_properties):
        couldn't retrieve security information from GConf.

        (repeatedly)

And nothing works.

We need a way to handle the transition.  Ideally, we could migrate the
keys.  But, really, we just need to not die and somehow recover by
writing out the new format.

	Robert Love