Re: NetworkManager + Madwifi still not working w/ FC3

Derek,
that is excellent, I was looking for a solution for this on RHEL4, updating to
wireless-tools-28-0.pre4 worked for me.

Derek Atkins wrote:

Dan,

According to http://www.mattfoster.clara.co.uk/madwifi-8.htm#15
there is still a bug in the current wireless-tools in FC3:

8.15. When I run try to scan I get: "ath0 Failed to read scan data :
     Resource temporarily unavailable". How do I fix it?

 Upgrade your wireless tools to at least 28-pre3

I'm certainly seeing this problem on my FC3 laptop with an Atheros
chip.  I wonder if this is why NetworkManager is having such a large
problem with my machine.

Any chance you could push out a wireless-tools update to this newer
version?

-derek