NetworkManager + Madwifi still not working w/ FC3

Dan,

According to http://www.mattfoster.clara.co.uk/madwifi-8.htm#15
there is still a bug in the current wireless-tools in FC3:

8.15. When I run try to scan I get: "ath0 Failed to read scan data :
      Resource temporarily unavailable". How do I fix it?

  Upgrade your wireless tools to at least 28-pre3

I'm certainly seeing this problem on my FC3 laptop with an Atheros
chip.  I wonder if this is why NetworkManager is having such a large
problem with my machine.

Any chance you could push out a wireless-tools update to this newer
version?

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available