Network Interface Daemon

Hi all,

Does anybody know about some reference(s) explaining in detail how Network Interface Daemon (nifd) works?

At this time, I am just aware that nifd monitors the network interfaces on a host and triggers autoipd and mDNSResponder when link change is detected, for example. However, I was interested in learning a bit more about it. Can anybody give me some pointers?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Sorry, posting this message in this mailing list, but I guess people involved in NetworkManager can say something here!

BR,

Rui Campos