NetworkManager and Epiphany

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a DBUS component for Epiphany, a web browser ( http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/ ) and I would like to use facilties NetworkManager provides so we can improve user experience.

But I'm not sure about what signals/methods I need so the browser can say something basic like: network is down, network is up.
Looking at the NetworkManager 's doc, I think that listening to DevicesChanged and getting status from status method call is enough to check network availibility.

Is this correct ?

(Sorry for my bad English)

jean-françois