Re: NetworkManager and Epiphany

Hi,

Take a look at the "NetworkManager DBUS API.txt" document in
NetworkManager CVS...

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/NetworkManager/docs/NetworkManager%20DBUS%20API.txt?rev=1.4

You'll probably want to use "getActiveDevice" when you start up, and then
monitor the "DeviceNowActive" and "DeviceNoLongerActive" signals.  When
there is no "active" device, there is no connection to the
internet/network.

Dan