Re: ubuntu and NetworkManager

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 11:14 -0800, Joe Barnett wrote:
> interface, just about my wireless interface).  I'm using ndiswrapper
> for the driver, do I have to do anything to make NM know about the
> interface?

If HAL doesn't know about the interface, then NetworkManager won't.
What's the interface name, and what are the contents of:
/sys/class/net/<interface name>
/sys/class/net/<interface name>/type

You'll need to have a /sys/class/net/<interface name> for it to work.
If you don't, your network driver is busted and should be fixed.

DAn