Re: How to get the variable list (GFortran)

Hi Daniel,

On 08/12/16 09:58 AM, Daniel Carrera wrote:

I am getting started with Nemiver. I have a Fortran 2008 program compiled
with gfortran and it mostly seems to work. By default the variable list is
empty, but I can add variables through these steps:

- Right-click on "In scope expressions"
- Enter variable name.
- Click "Inspect".
- Click "Add to monitor".

Then I have to repeat this for every variable in the current scope. I was
hoping that Nemiver could just auto-load all the variables in the current
scope instead of me having to enter them this way. Is that possible?

I tried with some FORTRAN 90 and it did work as expected, ie the
variables are listed, etc.

Do you have it build with -g ?

Otherwise do you have simple FORTRAN 2008 program that reproduce the issue?
(I'm not a FORTRAN developer)

Hub