How to get the variable list (GFortran)

Hello,

I am getting started with Nemiver. I have a Fortran 2008 program compiled with gfortran and it mostly seems to work. By default the variable list is empty, but I can add variables through these steps:

- Right-click on "In scope expressions"
- Enter variable name.
- Click "Inspect".
- Click "Add to monitor".

Then I have to repeat this for every variable in the current scope. I was hoping that Nemiver could just auto-load all the variables in the current scope instead of me having to enter them this way. Is that possible?

Cheers,
Daniel.