Save database?

I am just starting to try out nemiver so forgive me if this information is somewhere in the manuals.
    I'm trying to debug some complicated math routines and need to generate "trails" through various routines that can be checked and compared by myself; a human.
    Since session saves are already included is there some way to translate the database into a English information?  If not can somebody point me to somewhere in the code I could log the instruction and data sequence.  With modern computers the length or verbosity shouldn't be a bother.

Ray