Nemiver updates: fix warnings, small UI enhancements, etc.

Hi.

I've pushed some "small" changes to a Nemiver fork I made on github (https://github.com/shaneharper/nemiver).

Here is a summary of the commit log:
    Don't list "<built-in>" in Open Source File window
    Polish code
    Open Source window: Double-click/Enter opens file
    Correct spelling in comments and log messages.
    "polish" test code (minor update)
    Improve layout of Set Breakpoint dialog
    UI selection widgets expand to use available space
    Add .gitignore
    Fix glade 3 warnings
    Fix compiler error and warnings (clang v3.4)

I hope these changes could be of use to others.

Nemiver has helped me debug code and I've found the Nemiver source code to be in very good shape!

Shane