Re: [anjuta-devel] Sharing code between Nemiver and Anjuta

Hi,

Le 13/10/2013 22:30, Dodji Seketeli a écrit :
Right, in the abstract it would be at the same abstraction level as a
perspective, but it wouldn't need to implement the IPerspective
interface.

Yes.

I guess I have more comments about this, but it would be nitpicking at
this point.  We can dive into the details once we are at the point of
implementing this, I guess.

I agree, it's not important for the moment.

OK, a shared library of widgets then.  That shared library would then be
used by the dbgperspective dynmod.  Note that the library would also
need to contain the workbench interface, at least, because some widgets
query the workbench for some stuff sometimes.  I think this should be
doable.

Ok, I will check how I can implement this.

Right.  But then I think you can already -- almost --do this.  That is,
load the IDBGPerspective iface, just to pull the symbols of all the
widgets/components that are used by the debugging perspective into your
Anjuta process.  Then you can just instantiate e.g, a nemiver::CallStack
or a nemiver::BreakpointView type right away.  The only surgery needed
is to arrange for make install to put the headers of these widgets
somewhere under in $includedir/nemiver/someplace so that your client
code can compile against it.  Or am I missing something?

No, I think it should work.

So now, it's time to write some code. I will try to load libnemivercommon and the debugger perspective and see how to use it. I will need more time before asking new questions.

Thank

Sébastien