Re: Nemiver-project

Esra Altintas <es altintas gmail com> a écrit:

> Hello,

Hello Esra,

> I'm Esra ALTINTAŞ. I'm studying computer engineering at Çanakkale Onsekiz
> Mart University from Turkey.I'm interested Linux.

Please to 'meet' you Esra.

> I've researched your project and it drew my attention.

Thank you for your interest in Nemiver, and be welcome on this mailing list.

> İf you give me the chance, i want to make contribution. Could you
> please give me some more information about it?

I guess an easy way to start playing with Nemiver is to get the sources
from the repository, compile it, install it, (follow the directions
written on the Nemiver website at http://projects.gnome.org/nemiver/)
and start using it to debug programs you write.

Then if you are still interested after *using* it, you can start reading
about its internals.  To do so, go to your build directory and type:

    make doc

And API doc is generated in html form at
docs/reference/html/index.html.  Start reading from there.

If you have questions, please send them here on this list.  You can also
ask question on IRC, by joining the #c++ channel on the irc.gnome.org
server.  My nickname there is Dodji, and I am usually available on UTC+1
or UTC+2 timezone.

It is also encouraged to watch the bugs people file about Nemiver, by
creating a bugzilla account at bugzilla.gnome.org, and look at the
Nemiver bugs.  We can then chat about a particular Nemiver bugs you
might be interested in.  I or other people on the list can walk you
through the code to help you learn where to start to fix a particular
bug.

I hope this helps.

--
		Dodji